NEW LOLITA

  • aggoel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
      DirectMethods, Inc.

      Welcome!
      Name: Sarah

      Hobbies: JUST GOT A JOB AT EIGHTEENIES.COM, Im sooo excited, please check it out and let me know what you think of my pics and videos!

      Occupation: I DONT CARE ALL I CARE
      ABOUT IS MY RIPEKIWI

      Favorite Bands/Artists: Texas is the Reason,Weezer, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Toby Keith

      Personal Quote:
      here passes another hour
      which I shall never have again. Here comes
      another one. Let me do all that I can with it.
      (Kaye Gibbons)

      ENTER

      these are some stills from my WebCam :)

    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
          If you research the message you will find it originated in turkey. It
          spoofed several addresses to throw us off. My tracing of the message
          shows the originating network address for the mail was 195.174.67.159.
          Go to spamcop and file a complaint with the administrator of that
          network if you like. http://spamcop.net/

          Tina Clarke wrote:

> [...]
        • Tina Clarke
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2002
            > If you research the message you will find it originated in turkey. It
            > spoofed several addresses to throw us off. My tracing of the message
            > shows the originating network address for the mail was 195.174.67.159.
            > Go to spamcop and file a complaint with the administrator of that
            > network if you like. http://spamcop.net/

            You must be joking.. spamcop are worst than spammers I would not dream of
            encouraging people who put hundreds of innocent people out of business. Nor
            would I waste my time following spam around the net.. there is too much of it.

            There are only two things one can do in cases like this. Speak up and encourage
            the list owner to ban the spammer and make sure the address is banned from
            joining one's own lists which is what I've done.. sometimes list owners agree
            and ban the spammer and let the list know or for reasons of their own don't even
            bother to reply...

            This is the first time I've seen a porn site on a FrontPage list though... so I
            thought the owner might have responded in this case either on or off list.. but
            either they have not seen it yet... don't bother with the list any more.. or
            aren't bothered about it...

            You win some you lose some..... one can only try. :)

            Tina