Re: Jonker Family

  • ADeboer157@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2000
      Hallo, from Michigan again. Does anyone have any information on Lammert
      Luitzens Jonker and Trijntje Harmens Schipper. They were married in Boijl,
      Westellingwerf on 13 May 1799. Lammer was born in Wateren, Diever, Drente,
      the son of Luitzen Dirks and Trijntje Sjoerds. Lammert was born about 1762,
      did he have any brothers and sisters? Does anyone have more of the Jonker
      family worked out. My husband's grandmother was Froukje Wiebrens Jonker, the
      daughter of Wieberen Jacobs Jonker and Jeltje Martens De Vries. I have that
      worked out pretty good, but I would like more information on Lammert and
      Tryntje going backwards.

      Thank you so much, you may reply in Dutch, I just have a very difficult time
      writing in Dutch, but I can read it ok.

      Arlene De Boer-Renkema
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2000
        Arlene here is some more.

        Johannes Lammert Jonker, b. Jubbega 1817
        Jantje Jacobs Blokzyl, b. Oldeberkoop 1822
        Lammert Oudehorne 1846
        Jacob Oudehorne 1849
        Harmen Oudehorne 15-12-1851
        Trijntje Oudehorne 7-11-1854