[Friesland-genealogy] Tjepkje Formers Scholtetus

  • Sid Looyenga
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
      Tony,

      I don't know myself, but if you contacted Yde J. Elsinga (Email:
      selsinga@...) maybe he could help you out. The following info
      came the the site:
      http://www.zenegroen.nl/genea/bontjema/dat3.html#7

      Tjepkjen Former Scholtetus born abt 1778 in ??.
      died: 11 Jan 1807 Longerhouw, FR

      dv Scholtetus, Former Johannes died: 28 March 1816 Waaxens, FR
      and Antje Sjoerds Tuinstra born abt 1749 Abbega, FR
      she died 10 Sept 1821 Lollum, FR

      Antje Sjoerds Tuinstra is the daughter of:
      Sjoerd Gerlofs Tuinstra & Tjipkjen Jans

      Sid Looyenga
      Acton, Ontario, Canada
      shl@...