Bangma's

  • Linda Praamsma
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
      Dear Onno,

      What are the different dates that you have for the Bangma's that I have
      on my web-site. I am quite sure of the first 6 children of Sikke Obbes
      Bangma. Lieuwkje (# 4) is my direct ancestor. I got myself at the
      Rijksarchief. Three of the children were baptized on the same day, 24
      August, 1762. Geertje was 6 years 19 weeks; Griettie was 2 years 8
      weeks; and Lieukien was 38 days old. The others, I got from the web
      (Rootsweb). Those dates I am not sure of.

      There was a lot of guess-work to put this tree together, based on both
      names (patronyms), and dates. It is very likely that I have gotten some
      of these relationships wrong. If you know the correct one's, or
      different dates than what I have, I would love that information. I don't
      want to give anyone false information (or hopes!). Since I won't be able
      to get to the archives in Holland for another few months to check this
      out myself, I have to hope that someone else, who see's a problem, will
      let me know, and then I can correct it. The only reason I did this, is I
      guess I have too much free time on my hands (Ha! Ha!)

      Linda Praamsma

    • roelof varkevisser
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
        Linda,
        A genealogical addict with free time ??? :-)
        Roelof
        <knip>

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
          Either that, or I’m crazy!!!

          Linda

          A genealogical addict with free time ??? :-)
          Roelof
          <knip>
          I guess I have too much free time on my hands (Ha! Ha!)

          Linda Praamsma

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          040837:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015
          019833%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705040837:HM/A=
          847665/R=1>

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
          pmail/S=1705040837:HM/A=847665/rand=745444998>

          Het archief van deze lijst voor Friese genealogen met daarin alle sinds
          8 juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
            Aren't we all!!

            Nynke.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2002
              Did I subscribe to a chat box?

              Imagine the poor bastards who search through the archive and see all these
              interesting subjects...

              Good luck.

              Fred

              Genealogy: http://www.reenders.com/
              e-mail: fred@...

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2002
                Hello,

                I am looking for information about Hayo Bangma. He was born ca. 1755,
                died Wonseradeel July 21, 1844 (blad 35). Could someone please look up
                his death certificate and tell me who his parents were? And his wife.
                And if it’s not too much to ask, ... does he have any brothers and
                sisters. I would be very gratefull. Thank you,

                Linda Praamsma
                esseline@...