Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Rottevalle (Benedictus)

  • Marie Volbeda
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hello Sieds:

      Thank you for responding to my request for information on the Benedictus family. You do quite well with your English, far better than I would with Dutch. I did not receive the attachment you referred to in your posting. I look forward to receiving it. you can send it to marie@...

      Marie Volbeda,
      San Diego, California