Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Schrijver and Heinen

  • Roel Teeninga
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2002
      From: <DVerkijk@...>
      To: <friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 7:56 PM
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Schrijver and Heinen

      Dear Catherine,
      If you have information about the Schrijver_Heinen family I am very
      My email-address is teeninga@...

      This is what I have till now:
      Hermanus Schrijver, born. 8 January 8, 1827 at Kampen, died ......
      married ........ to Anna Ras, born November 20, 1826 at Urk, died. ..
      abt.1906 at Kampen,
      daughter of Abraham Ras and Grietje Gerrets Brand.
      Hermanus was shoenmaker at Kampen.
      1. Grietje Schrijver.
      2. Barend Schrijver, born September 27, 1850 at Kampen, married on ...
      to Geesje Heinen from Steenwijk.
      3. Johannes Schrijver, born. March 2, 1865 at Kampen, shoenmaker, died
      Kampen. June 7, 1955, married September 26, 1888 at Kampen to Nennetje
      Leurink from Oldebroek.

      If you have additonal info, I would be very pleased to receive it!
      Roel Teenninga
      Deventer, the Netherlands.

      Will the gentleman who was looking for the names Schrijver and Heinen please
      contact me? I have some information for him.
      Catherine in Sandy, UT

      Kan de persoon geeinteresseerd in the namen Schrijver en Heinen even met mij
      in contact treden? Ik heb wat informatie voor hem.
      Catherine in Sandy, UT