Re: [Friesland-genealogy] MOSSELMAN, HOVENGA, HAAG en MOLENAAR

  • GenSleuth@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2000
      Hello Detje;
      Pardon the English. I can read a bit of Dutch but do not feel
      comfortable writing Dutch.

      I can help you a bit with the Mosselman line. I have a lot of
      information taking part of the line back to my 5th great grandparents,
      Jan Jans Helder and Jefke Cornelis Heeringa, who married ca. 1747 at
      Sijbrandahuis.

      To begin I will send what I have about Jelle Mosselman and Sijke
      Hovinga.

      Jelle Jacobs Mosselman, born 23 May 1878 at Anjum, the son of Jacob Ales
      Mosselman and Jefke Jelles Postma. He was a merchant (koopman) and
      winkelier (shopkeeper). He died 9 September 1932 at Anjum.

      Jelle Jacobs married 3 August 1905 at Oostdongeradeel to Sijke IJles
      Hovinga. She was born (7 May 1880 - BSIndex) at Anjum, the daughter of
      IJle Riekeles Hovinga and Reinouw Rinzes Holwerda. She died (18
      February 1915 - BS Index) at Oostdongeradeel.

      Children of Jelle Jacobs Mosselman and Sijke IJles Hovinga:
      1. Reinouw Jelles Mosselman. Born 26 July 1906 at Anjum. Further
      information not known.
      2. Jacob Jelles Mosselman. Born 8 July 1907 at Anjum. Further
      information not known.
      3. Jefke Jelles Mosselman. Born 26 August 1910 at Anjum. Further
      information not known.
      4. Other children, if any, not identified.

      Jelle Jacobs Mosselman was the brother of my maternal grandmother,
      Grietje Jacobs Mosselman, who married Pieter van der Zon.

      Do you want more? I don't have any of this on computer because most of
      my genealogy work was done almost 20 years ago. I will send what I have
      a bit at a time if you want the data.

      Hope this helps.
      Ron

      Ron de Ruyter
      Palmdale, California
      GenSleuth@...
      Roots in Friesland.
      http://community.webtv.net/GenSleuth/Genealogy
    • c. jacobi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2000
        Hallo Detje, Ik heb niet de gevraagde personen voor je, maar wel de volgende twee namen
        Jacob Harmens MOSSELMAN, * 1777, gestorven 11/08/1843 en op 19/01/1800 getrouwd met Gerlofke Aukes DE HAAN.
        Janke Jacobs MOSSELMAN * 28/06/1801, getrouwd op 13/09/1825 met Geert Tjalling KLOOSTERMAN.
        Kun je er iets mee?
        Cor
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2000
          Hoi Ron en Cor

          Bedankt voor de informatie. Die van Cor kan ik nog niks mee, maar misschien
          later.

          Groetjes
          Detje van der Laan
          detje@...