Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: Augustus Jurjen Frederik Welderman and Jelke Ja...

  • ADeboer157@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:12 PM
      Hallo Jan,

      My line to Jeltje Augustus is:

      Arlene (Akke) Renkema/Robert (Bareld) De Boer
      Janke Boonstra/Willem Renkema
      Akke Tjeerds Tjeerdsma/Aalzen Gerbens Boonstra
      Tjeerd Pieters Tjeerds/Wietske Hendriks De Jong
      Hinke Hendriks De Roos/Pieter Jacobus Tjeerdsma
      Hendrik Sjoerds De Roos/Jeltje Jans Geertsma
      Sjoerd Hendriks De Roos/Jeltje Augustus Welderman(also known as Van der Heide)
      Augustus Jurjen Frederik Welderman/Dettje Sikkes

      So how do you fit in exactly? Let me know and I will add you to my
      computer. If you need any more information let me know
    • ADeboer157@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 2:18 PM
        I see how you are connected. Welcome to our family. I will send you all the
        information I have on that line

        Arlene