MONSMA mystery

  • Bopboom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2000
      For many years, I have searched for information on the MONSMA family from
      Engelum, Friesland. Especially Johannes Barend Felmer Monsma born 02 Feb.
      1802 in Woudsend, Friesland. He was the son of Cornelis Monses Monsma and Hil
      tje Jans Haga. He married Grietje Ymmens de Vries 06 Feb. 1828 in
      Menaldumadeel. Johannes died 14 jan 1867 in Engelum. His son, Minne
      Johannes Monsma was born in Makkum 26 Nov. 1841. I would like to find out
      why he had three names? I hope someone out there can help me with my
      mystery. Margaret Hovinga Madden