Meinema family

  • Scott Boelens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hello all! I need your help once again. I am
      researching the Meinema family from the Dongeradeel
      region. Here is what I have for the earlier
      generations:

      Descendants of Hette

      Generation No. 1

      1. HETTE1 He married IJTGENS Bet. 1700 - 1710.

      Notes for HETTE:
      This couple had four children.

      More About HETTE and IJTGENS:
      Marriage: Bet. 1700 - 1710

      Child of HETTE and IJTGENS is:
      2. i. IJTSEN2 HETTES.

      Generation No. 2

      2. IJTSEN2 HETTES (HETTE1) He married SAAKJE JENNES
      1706.

      Notes for IJTSEN HETTES:
      This couple had four children.

      More About IJTSEN HETTES and SAAKJE JENNES:
      Marriage: 1706

      Child of IJTSEN HETTES and SAAKJE JENNES is:
      3. i. MEINDERT3 IJTSENS, b. 1721; d. 1784.

      Generation No. 3

      3. MEINDERT3 IJTSENS (IJTSEN2 HETTES, HETTE1) was
      born 1721, and died 1784. He married ANTJE FREERKS.
      She died 1811.

      Notes for MEINDERT IJTSENS:
      This couple had four children.

      More About MEINDERT IJTSENS:
      Record Change: October 26, 2001

      Child of MEINDERT IJTSENS and ANTJE FREERKS is:
      4. i. JENNE MEINDERTS4 MEINEMA, b. 1756, Raard,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; d. September
      05, 1826, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands.

      Generation No. 4

      4. JENNE MEINDERTS4 MEINEMA (MEINDERT3 IJTSENS,
      IJTSEN2 HETTES, HETTE1) was born 1756 in Raard,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands, and died
      September 05, 1826 in Westdongeradeel, Friesland,
      Netherlands. He married LIJSBERT HOITES, daughter of
      HOITE DOUWES and RENSKE DIRKS. She was born 1755, and
      died September 02, 1826 in Westdongeradeel, Friesland,
      Netherlands.

      Notes for JENNE MEINDERTS MEINEMA:
      This couple had four children.

      Overlijdensakte Westdongeradeel, 1826
      Aangiftedatum 7 september 1826, blad nr. 30
      Jenne Meinderts Meinema, overleden 5 september 1826,
      oud 69 jaar,
      weduwnaar

      More About JENNE MEINDERTS MEINEMA:
      Record Change: October 26, 2001

      Notes for LIJSBERT HOITES:
      Overlijdensakte Westdongeradeel, 1826
      Aangiftedatum 4 september 1826, blad nr. 28
      Lijsbeth Hoites, overleden 2 september 1826, oud 71
      jaar, gehuwd
      dochter van Hoite Douwes en Renske Dirks

      More About LIJSBERT HOITES:
      Record Change: October 26, 2001

      Children of JENNE MEINEMA and LIJSBERT HOITES are:
      i. ANNE JENNES5 MEINEMA, b. April 02, 1795, Raard,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; d. August 27,
      1869, Betterwird, Netherlands; m. MARTJEN WILLEMS
      DIKLAND, May 22, 1821, Ternaard, Westdongeradeel,
      Friesland, Netherlands; b. July 03, 1798, Drachten,
      Achtkarspelen, Friesland, Netherlands; d. July 18,
      1874, Aalsum, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands.

      Notes for ANNE JENNES MEINEMA:
      This couple had eight children.

      Overlijdensakte Westdongeradeel, 1869
      Aangiftedatum 28 augustus 1869, akte nr. 110
      Anne Jennes Meinema, overleden 27 augustus 1869, oud
      74 jaar, gehuwd

      More About ANNE MEINEMA and MARTJEN DIKLAND:
      Marriage: May 22, 1821, Ternaard, Westdongeradeel,
      Friesland, Netherlands

      ii. RENSKE JENNES MEINEMA, b. Abt. 1799; d. March 15,
      1883, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands.

      Notes for RENSKE JENNES MEINEMA:
      Overlijdensakte Westdongeradeel, 1883
      Aangiftedatum 17 maart 1883, akte nr. 47
      Renske Jennes Meinema, overleden 15 maart 1883, oud 84
      jaar, weduwe

      I am still working out the later generations. I have
      the direct line to me if anyone is interested.
      Thanks,
      Scott

      http://greetings.yahoo.com