RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Tuinstra

  • Frank and Annechien
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
      Jim and Robert:

      Slight correction on the URL, as there is no h in ryksargyf (=Fries voor
      Rijks Archief = Dutch for State Archive)
      Go to: http://www.ryksargyf.org/nl/ryksargyf.asp
      then select Onderzoek (research)
      then Stamboom onderzoek
      geboorten = births
      huwelijken = marriages
      overlijdens = deaths
      Some of the other links on this page may also provide useful info.

      Another very helpful site for Fries research is the webmaster's, Andrys
      Stienstra's site:
      http://members1.chello.nl/~a.stienstra/frgen/nederl.htm

      Hope this helps,

      Frank van Thienen
      Vernon, BC Canada
      Using The Master Genealogist,
      researching: van Thienen, Zwaga, Runia, van der Laan
      and a bunch more