Re:Faber-Ternaard

  • DVerkijk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi, everybody!
      I have a Faber in my line. Durk Baukes Faber married to Jouckjen Joekes on 21
      Jul 1743 in Ternaard. I have the children but am looking for his as well as
      her parents and siblings.His father was Bauke Beerns, his mother Antje Beerns
      v.d. Mey.
      Her father was Joeke Clases and her mother Aaltje Cornelis. Jouckjen was born
      in Holwerd.
      Anybody working on these lines, please respond.
      Thank you. Catherine in Sandy,UT