Molenaar family

  • Elly Tendam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Anna

      Thanks for your information, but like you, I am not sure if there is
      a connection. I will save your information and if a connection is
      found I will certainly let you know. As far as I know my ancestors
      stayed in the Workum area. My great-grandparents moved to the
      province of North-Holland. My grandmother was born there, but I am
      still looking for a few of her siblings who were born in Workum.
      Thanks again for your help.

      Elly Tendam-Koomen
      Canada