Jetske Martens Bouma

  • Tony Hofstee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2014
      I am looking for the death of Jetske Martens Bouma.  She was living in Wommels when her husband Hyltje Hettes Hiemstra died in Hennaarderadeel on 29-10-1884.  Thanks.  Tony

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2014

        Tony,

        Jetske died in Workum on 8 Dec 1921. Cert no. 44.

        Met vriendelijke groet,

        Nynke van den Hooven

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2014
          Thanks Nynke.  Good to hear from you again.  Tony

          To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com