RE: [Friesland-genealogy] OT: Town location

  • JP Mels
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2013

      Hi Scot,

      Look at http://records.ancestry.com/Felix_Arnold_Morf_records.ashx?pid=128784944

      It is Switzerland.

      Johan.

      Van: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com ] Namens Scott Boelens
      Verzonden: maandag 9 september 2013 17:25
      Aan: Friesland Genealogy group
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] OT: Town location

      Hi,

      Could someone please help me identify where the town/village/city of Ilman is.  An internet search did not provide me location nor the country, but based on the names on the death record, I suspect that it resides in Germany.  I found the record on Wie Was Wie for North Holland.  He is from Ilman, and his wife is from Leeuwarden.  See the following:

      Thanks,

      Scott Boelens

    • Scott Boelens
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2013