HELD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Hiltje Jans Held was christened in Drachten on 21-10-1764 (Zuid-Drachten).
      She was the daughter of Jan Rutgers and Hendrikje Oenes (sometimes Annes).
      I have been unable to find the marriage in Drachten of Jan Rutgers and
      Hendrikje Oenes. They also had a son Oene. Any information about Jan
      Rutgers and Hendrikje Oenes would be appreciated. Thanks. Tony