Re: [Friesland-genealogy] genealogy program

  • elaine caine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      Nynke, thank you for the information and your patience with my learning to use
      this sight.  I am not sure how to get assistance from you or even help you find
      info from me in USA. .  Should I post my family name and their dates of birth
      and death dates? I would like to research the baptisms, marriage places and
      church affilications of my ancesters in Friesland. Any way you can help, please
      let me know and if I can help on this end I would be pleased.  I live about 30
      miles south of Chicago, Il.  Elaine

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
        Dear Elaine,

        You could start with the names, dates and places that you know and
        people can see whether they can help or find some links.

        Kind regards,

        Godwin

        On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:16 AM, elaine caine <caineelaine@...> wrote:
        > Nynke, thank you for the information and your patience with my learning to use
        > this sight. I am not sure how to get assistance from you or even help you find
        > info from me in USA. . Should I post my family name and their dates of birth
        > and death dates? I would like to research the baptisms, marriage places and
        > church affilications of my ancesters in Friesland. Any way you can help, please
        > let me know and if I can help on this end I would be pleased. I live about 30
        > miles south of Chicago, Il. Elaine

        Godwin Zwanenburg
        Uthof 24
        9202 HM Drachten