  • elaine caine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Good day, Question for you, is the Aldraer genealogy program affiliated with the
      Ancestry.com genealogy program that I use in America?
      I have been reading some of your e-mails and see Aldraer mentioned often.  I am
      not sure what it is.
      Thanks Elaine

    • John Evers
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
        Dear Elaine , no they are not  affliated with ancestry.com i see that also  , but i dont use aldfaer i am a member at ancestry