RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: (no subject)

  • JP Mels
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
      You can try this one,

      http://translate.google.nl/

      Regards, Johan.

      _____

      Van: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] Namens elaine caine
      Verzonden: zondag 23 september 2012 20:59
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: (no subject)

      Ha ha good one. would love to learn Dutch, my grandparents spoke it fluntly.
      thanks for the advice. Okay one more question..how do I get a translation
      program. Thanks for the info.Elaine

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
        Thanks so much that works well.  have a good day!!

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
          Maybe this list can be helpful?

          http://www.alweer-een-vermeer.nl/engdut.htm

          _____

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
            Thank you too. You all have been so helpful teaching me new ways to get around
            in your Dutch world. Thanks again. Elaine

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
              Your welcome Elaine. But, please, tell us how can we be helpful in finding your ancestors?

              Greets, Johan

              _____

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
                JP, Yes very much. I am printing it as I write you. Great help!
                Elaine

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 23, 2012
                  Thank you, this will come in handy for me also.....

                  My family names are Roersma and deRijke

                  Bonnie Roersma-Wilson

                  .