Translation please - Ondertrouwd and huwelijksvoltrekking

  • John Debeer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      Our family has a copy of the Ondertrouwd from Fedde J De Beer and Akke J De
      Jong, dated May 11 th 1901.
      Their marriage was May 25, 1901.

      In this announcement the word "huwelijksvoltrekking" is used.

      From Wikipedia I think I understand "Ondertrouwd" as the intention of getting
      married, but I do not understand the word "huwelijksvoltrekking".

      Thanks for any help

      John DeBeer

    • Richard van Schaik
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
        On 04-04-2011 01:24, John Debeer wrote:
        > Our family has a copy of the Ondertrouwd from Fedde J De Beer and Akke J De
        > Jong, dated May 11 th 1901.
        > Their marriage was May 25, 1901.
        >
        > In this announcement the word "huwelijksvoltrekking" is used.

        Marriage fullfilment.

        Richard

        --
        Richard van Schaik