Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Grietje van der Wal

  • j.j. geestman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
      Tony,

      Grietje van der Wal was born at Rottum (Schoterland) and died 18-5-1896 at
      Oosterzee (Lemsterland).
      Parents: Jan Geerts van der Wal and Leentje Harmens ten Hoeve.
      Spous: first Wiebe Boelsma, second Johannes Gerhardus Lammerts.

      Hans G.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
        Thanks, Hans. Unfortunately not the Grietje van der Wal that I was looking
        for. Back to the drawing board. Tony