Gatske Sjoerds & Bauke Lammerts

  • norma bakker
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29 4:21 AM
      Hello,

      I was wondering if anyone has any information on Gatske Sjoerds. All
      I can find is that she was living in Heeg, married 26 April, 1750 in
      Heeg to Bauke Lammerts (borm Heeg, died 14 Jan, 1803 Woudsend). They
      had seven children:- Lammert 18 May 1752, Lammert 30 June, 1753-6 Oct,
      1821, Trintje 1754-29 Aug 1838, Antje 19 April, 1759, Sjoerd 8 Nov
      1761, Rouke 20 May, 1764 and Jelle April 1767. If anyone knows
      anything about this family I would appreciate hearing it.

      Regards, Norma
    • reyacta
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
        Hi,

        She is the daughter of Sjoerd Rintjes x Trijntje Sybolts, 1723 Heeg.
        Sjoerd Rintjes son of Rintje Jelles.
        Book of Heeg catholic baptismes starts ca. 1750.

        Bauke son of Lammert Baukes x Antie Ages - x 1714 Blauwhuis RK,
        offspring van der Meer.

        Sjoerd Rintjes had 5 children:
        Sybren x Pietje Jacobs - son Louw Siebrens Kuiper
        Rintje x Agniet Folkerts - son Folkert Rintjes Graafsma
        Sybolt x N.N. - 2 children: Jelle Sybolts van der Vleugel and Sjoerd Sybolts Brattinga.
        Jelle x NN > Sjoerd Jelles Jellema

        They are our school-example how persons from one family can use 7 different names.
        There is a long discussion on the Tresoar-forum.

        greetings Margreet

        --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, norma bakker <norma.bakker@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I was wondering if anyone has any information on Gatske Sjoerds. All
        > I can find is that she was living in Heeg, married 26 April, 1750 in
        > Heeg to Bauke Lammerts (borm Heeg, died 14 Jan, 1803 Woudsend). They
        > had seven children:- Lammert 18 May 1752, Lammert 30 June, 1753-6 Oct,
        > 1821, Trintje 1754-29 Aug 1838, Antje 19 April, 1759, Sjoerd 8 Nov
        > 1761, Rouke 20 May, 1764 and Jelle April 1767. If anyone knows
        > anything about this family I would appreciate hearing it.
        >
        > Regards, Norma

      • norma bakker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
          Hello Margreet,

          Thank you for that information I have been looking for her parents for
          a long time. You mention the Tresoar forum. What is that?

          Cheers, Norma

          On 6/4/10, reyacta <mhuisman2@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > She is the daughter of Sjoerd Rintjes x Trijntje Sybolts, 1723 Heeg.
          > Sjoerd Rintjes son of Rintje Jelles.
          > Book of Heeg catholic baptismes starts ca. 1750.
          >
          > Bauke son of Lammert Baukes x Antie Ages - x 1714 Blauwhuis RK,
          > offspring van der Meer.
          >
          > Sjoerd Rintjes had 5 children:
          > Sybren x Pietje Jacobs - son Louw Siebrens Kuiper
          > Rintje x Agniet Folkerts - son Folkert Rintjes Graafsma
          > Sybolt x N.N. - 2 children: Jelle Sybolts van der Vleugel and Sjoerd
          > Sybolts Brattinga.
          > Jelle x NN > Sjoerd Jelles Jellema
          >
          > They are our school-example how persons from one family can use 7 different
          > names.
          > There is a long discussion on the Tresoar-forum.
          >
          > greetings Margreet
          >

          > --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, norma bakker <norma.bakker@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> Hello,
          >>
          >> I was wondering if anyone has any information on Gatske Sjoerds. All
          >> I can find is that she was living in Heeg, married 26 April, 1750 in
          >> Heeg to Bauke Lammerts (borm Heeg, died 14 Jan, 1803 Woudsend). They
          >> had seven children:- Lammert 18 May 1752, Lammert 30 June, 1753-6 Oct,
          >> 1821, Trintje 1754-29 Aug 1838, Antje 19 April, 1759, Sjoerd 8 Nov
          >> 1761, Rouke 20 May, 1764 and Jelle April 1767. If anyone knows
          >> anything about this family I would appreciate hearing it.
          >>
          >> Regards, Norma

        • norma bakker
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
            Hello again Margreet,

            I found the marriage of Sjoerd Rintjes & Trijntje Sybolts on Tresoar
            on 31 Jan, 1723 but cannot find any reference to the births of the
            five children you mention? Or is there something I am not seeing?

            Cheers, Norma

            On 6/4/10, norma bakker <norma.bakker@...> wrote:
            > Hello Margreet,
            >
            > Thank you for that information I have been looking for her parents for
            > a long time. You mention the Tresoar forum. What is that?
            >
            > Cheers, Norma
            >
            > On 6/4/10, reyacta <mhuisman2@...> wrote:
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> She is the daughter of Sjoerd Rintjes x Trijntje Sybolts, 1723 Heeg.
            >> Sjoerd Rintjes son of Rintje Jelles.
            >> Book of Heeg catholic baptismes starts ca. 1750.
            >>
            >> Bauke son of Lammert Baukes x Antie Ages - x 1714 Blauwhuis RK,
            >> offspring van der Meer.
            >>
            >> Sjoerd Rintjes had 5 children:
            >> Sybren x Pietje Jacobs - son Louw Siebrens Kuiper
            >> Rintje x Agniet Folkerts - son Folkert Rintjes Graafsma
            >> Sybolt x N.N. - 2 children: Jelle Sybolts van der Vleugel and Sjoerd
            >> Sybolts Brattinga.
            >> Jelle x NN > Sjoerd Jelles Jellema
            >>
            >> They are our school-example how persons from one family can use 7
            >> different
            >> names.
            >> There is a long discussion on the Tresoar-forum.
            >>
            >> greetings Margreet
            >>

            >> --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, norma bakker
            >> <norma.bakker@...>
            >> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Hello,
            >>>
            >>> I was wondering if anyone has any information on Gatske Sjoerds. All
            >>> I can find is that she was living in Heeg, married 26 April, 1750 in
            >>> Heeg to Bauke Lammerts (borm Heeg, died 14 Jan, 1803 Woudsend). They
            >>> had seven children:- Lammert 18 May 1752, Lammert 30 June, 1753-6 Oct,
            >>> 1821, Trintje 1754-29 Aug 1838, Antje 19 April, 1759, Sjoerd 8 Nov
            >>> 1761, Rouke 20 May, 1764 and Jelle April 1767. If anyone knows
            >>> anything about this family I would appreciate hearing it.
            >>>
            >>> Regards, Norma

          • andre.bos99
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
              The Tresoar forum can be found here [you need to register]:
              http://forum.tresoar.nl/

              Cheers,
              Andre

              --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, norma bakker <norma.bakker@...> wrote:

              > Hello Margreet,
              >
              > Thank you for that information I have been looking for her parents for
              > a long time. You mention the Tresoar forum. What is that?
              >
              > Cheers, Norma
            • reyacta
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
                Hi,

                Their births cannot be found, since the catholic book is missing.
                We collected them this way,
                here father Sjoerd Rintjes is the godfather of his grandson.

                Wymbritseradeel, dopen, doopjaar 1772
                Dopeling: Sjoerd
                Gedoopt op 31 oktober 1772 in Heeg
                Kind van Sibolt Sjoerds en Marike Theijes
                Doopheffer: Sjoerd Reintjes

                Same way brothers and sisters are peter and meter,
                like here brother Rintje Sjoerds, and sister in law Agnietje Folkerts.

                Wymbritseradeel, dopen, doopjaar 1784
                Dopeling: Catharina
                Gedoopt op 20 augustus 1784 in Heeg
                Dochter van Sibolt Sjoerds en Marike Theijes
                Doopheffer: Reintje Sjoerds

                Wymbritseradeel, dopen, doopjaar 1764
                Dopeling: Roucke
                Gedoopt op 20 mei 1764 in Heeg
                Kind van Bauke Lamerts en Gatske Sjoerds
                Doopheffer: Agneet Folkerts

                Here the discussion:
                http://forum.tresoar.nl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=879
                On page 3 oktober 17th at 3.13 Sible places a parenteel.

                I noticed I didn't put all the names yet in my computer,
                so wifes NN are known -
                Sybolt x Marijke Teies
                Jelle x Antje Murks (= meter(doopheffer) Antje Jelles - read: Antje married to Jelle))

                and beside Kuipers there is the name Veldman.

              • norma bakker
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
                  Thanks Margreet,

                  I see I have some serious reading to do. Gatske & Bauke are 5G
                  Grandparents and whilst we know about him we did not know much about
                  her. Just as well it is cold and wet today so I can sit at the
                  computer.

                  Cheers, Norma