RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Lammert Taedes

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
      Loraine,

      Where did you find that Lammert die dapp 1807? Can’t find him in the
      Dantumadeel burials.

      I did find however that Dieuwke Thijsens died in 1806 leaving Lammert with
      two young children (among them probably Teede Lammerts for whom the name De
      Vries was registered in 1811 by his guardian Jurjen Liebbes Deddema):

      Dantumadeel overlijden/begraven 1806

      Overleden: Dieukje Tyssens, oud 23 jaar

      Datum: 4 februari 1806

      Plaats: Zwaagwesteinde

      Opm.: De overledene was gehuwd en laat twee kinderen na

      Apparently Lammert remarried:

      Dantumadeel, huwelijken 1807

      Vermelding: Bevestiging huwelijk op 22 februari 1807 in Dantumawoude

      Man : Lammert Teedes afkomstig van Zwaagwesteinde

      Vrouw: Roelofke Femmis afkomstig van Zwaagwesteinde

      But maybe you had already gathered that information yourself.

      If Lammert died in 1808 it is not likely he would have used the De Vries
      family name himself.

      It will be quite difficult to find more information about his person because
      civil registration was not implemented until 1811. All pre-1811 information
      is from church records and churches didn’t record that much…

      Met vriendelijke groet,

      Nynke van den Hooven,

      _____

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
        Hello Tony,
        Thank you for answering. I think you are right. Lammert Taedes mother, Dieuwke Thijssens/Tijses, died in 1806 at the age of 23 leaving two children. One was Lammert Taedes and now I know the other was Sybe Taedes de Vries. Here is a copy of Lammert Taedes marriage to Dieuwke. Note the church record.

        Dantumadeel, huwelijken 1802 Vermelding: Bevestiging huwelijk op 23 mei 1802 in Dantumawoude
        Man: Lammert Teedes afkomstig van Zwaagwesteinde
        Vrouw: Djuwke Tijssens afkomstig van Zwaagwesteinde
        Gestandaardiseerde namen: LAMMERT TEEDES en DIEUWKE TIJSES
        ..... = naam of patroniem komt niet voor in de Thesaurus
        Bron:  Collectie Doop-, Trouw-, Begraaf- en Lidmatenboeken (DTBL)
        Trouwregister Hervormde gemeente Dantumawoude Driesum Wouterswoude 1752-1810
        Inventarisnr.: DTB 165  Op microfiche beschikbaar op de studiezaal van Tresoar
        If you have anymore information on the subject, let me know. Maybe it was Dieuwke's church.
        Greetings,
        Loraine

        ________________________________
        Loraine, your Lammert Taedes de Vries is probably related to my Sybe
        Taedes de Vries. Sybe was a son of Taede Geerts de Vries and
        Trijntje Sybes de Vries. Unfortunately this family seems to be
        Mennonite and therefore not much can be found in the available records. Tony

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
          Loraine,

          Lammert Teedes was Dieuwke Thijssens husband, not her son, so Sybe Teedes was his brother (And Dieuwkes brother-in-law)

          The second child of Lammert and Dieuwke was probably the following:

          Dantumadeel overlijden/begraven 1809

          Overleden: Tys Lammerts, oud 3 jaar

          Datum : 13 februari 1809

          Plaats : Zwaagwesteinde

          Leaving Teede as their sole offspring.

          Met vriendelijke groet

          Nynke van den Hooven

          _____

          At 11:22 AM 2/5/2010, you wrote:
          >Hello,
          >I could use the date Lammert Taedes de Vries was born and died.. He
          >married Dieuwke Thijssens 23 May 1802. All I could find was Lammert
          >Taedes was born in Zwaagwesteinde and died about 1808. Can anyone
          >find more information on Lammert for me; when he was born, died, or occupation?
          >
          >I also am looking for the parents of Doetje/Doedje Ouwes. She died
          >13 March 1829 in Oostdongeradeel. She was married with Jan Wiegers
          >Posthumus/Postmus 20 May 1811.
          >
          >Thank you very much. You can answer in Dutch or English.
          >
          >Greetings,
          >Loraine

        • Loraine Peterson
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
            Hello Nynke,
            I think you are right. After I sent the message, I realized I had the people mixed up. Thank you for the correction and for the additional information.

            Hope you have a good day.

            Greetings,
            Loraine

            ________________________________

            Datum : 13 februari 1809

            Plaats : Zwaagwesteinde

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            At 11:22 AM 2/5/2010, you wrote:
            >Hello,
            >I could use the date Lammert Taedes de Vries was born and died.. He
            >married Dieuwke Thijssens 23 May 1802. All I could find was Lammert
            >Taedes was born in Zwaagwesteinde and died about 1808. Can anyone
            >find more information on Lammert for me; when he was born, died, or occupation?
            >
            >I also am looking for the parents of Doetje/Doedje Ouwes. She died
            >13 March 1829 in Oostdongeradeel. She was married with Jan Wiegers
            >Posthumus/Postmus 20 May 1811.
            >
            >Thank you very much. You can answer in Dutch or English.
            >
            >Greetings,
            >Loraine

          • Karel van der Wal
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
              Doetje Ouwes Wiersma * 15-11-1787 Niawier � 14-03-1829, parents Ouwe Siedse
              en Antje Meinderts

              Married 23-05-1811 Dongeradeel, Marie Metslawier

              Jan Wiegers Postmus

              Kinderen: Antje 00-00-1812 married Rendert Jouksma

              Jeltje 15-09-1814 died 07-05-1824

              Ouwe 29-01-1820

              Minke 18-04-1823

              Sieds 10-10-1826

              karel

              I could use the date Lammert Taedes de Vries was born and died.. He married
              Dieuwke Thijssens 23 May 1802. All I could find was Lammert Taedes was born
              in Zwaagwesteinde and died about 1808. Can anyone find more information on
              Lammert for me; when he was born, died, or occupation?

              I also am looking for the parents of Doetje/Doedje Ouwes. She died 13 March
              1829 in Oostdongeradeel. She was married with Jan Wiegers Posthumus/Postmus
              20 May 1811.

              Thank you very much. You can answer in Dutch or English.

              Greetings,
              Loraine

              Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
              Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
              Versie: 9.0.733 / Virusdatabase: 271.1.1/2669 - datum van uitgifte: 02/05/10
              08:35:00

            • Karel van der Wal
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
                Taede Lammerts de Vries � 20-01-1860 Zwaagwesteinde, dagloner

                Married Martsen Harmens van Meekeren

                Kinderen: Lammert Taedes de Vries � born 31-03-1838 married Fokje Annes
                Postma (7 kinderen)

                Harmen Taedes de Vries, 03-05-1841 � died 16-01-1877 married Doetje Renderts
                (joukema) Jouksma !!

                Karel

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
                  Karel,
                  Thank you very much for the information on Taede Lammerts de Vries and for the information on Doetje Ouwes. It will be of great help to the family tree.

                  Greetings,
                  Loraine

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
                    Hello Karel,
                    I found two other children of Jan Wiegers Posthumas/Postmus on Tresoar:

                    1. Geboorteakte Oostdongeradeel, 1817
                       Aangiftedatum 10 februari 1817, akte nr. 21
                       Wieger Posthumus, geboren 7 februari 1817
                       Zoon van Jan Wiegers Posthumus en Doetje Ouwes Wiersma

                    2. Geboorteakte Oostdongeradeel (mairie Metslawier),  1812
                       Aangiftedatum 23 mei 1812, akte nr. 20
                       Antje Posthumus, geboren 23 mei 1812
                          Dochter van Jan Wiegers Posthumus en Doedje Ouwes

                    Thank you for your help.

                    Greetings,
                    Loraine

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 6, 2010
                      Hello Loraine

                      Yes I know, did not write it down in my program. With input in tresoar site as: jan wie* post* , you will find everything as well postmus as well postma or posthuma/posthumus

[...]

                      Versie: 9.0.733 / Virusdatabase: 271.1.1/2671 - datum van uitgifte: 02/06/10 08:35:00

                    • hzijlstra
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 7, 2010
                        L.S.

                        Historical background information on Niawier can be found in the 6 February blog article at the Sneuper blog.

                        Historische achtergrondinformatie over Niawier kunt u vinden in het artikel van 5 februari op het Sneuper blog:

                        http://sneuperdokkum.blogspot.com

                        Groetnis, Hans

                      • Loraine Peterson
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 7, 2010