Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: Stellinga in USA

  • Douwe
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hi John,

      You wrote "Charles, zoon, 26 jaar oud, schieden, geboren te Holland, vrachtrijder". You meant that he was divorced, didn't you? To whom was he married? Did they have children?
      Are you sure about their new name Stelger? Googling I can find Stilger, even a Charles Stilger, but no Stelger or Stilgar (in connection with genealogy). Is this possibly "our" Charles Stilger/ Stelger: LOUISE STILGER Private, daughter of CHARLES STILGER and EVA EHALT???

      Regards

      Douwe