Sleuth Needed

  • donnmein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
      I have a photo of an unknown soldier taken in Leeuwarden, probably around 1895. There is handwriting on the back apparently in Dutch or Frisian. I can't figure out what it says but hopefully it will lead to discovering who the man is. Is anyone willing to take a look at the image I can email you and see if you can decipher the text? If so, please send me an email address to contact you! Thanks!
    • Henk Dijkstra
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
        pls send a scan to me: dijkstrahenk@...

        regards