No mail

  • exdutchy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
      For Andrys:
      Ever since May I have not received mail from the Friesland group. I
      have written and written and it seems that I am bounced. Please
      unbounce me so I can receive my mail again.
      Hope you can fix this once and for all.
      Greetings, Catherine
    • catstuy@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
        Since MayI have not received the mail from the Friesland Group. I am being bounced and don't know why. I wrote Andrys and since then received one day the mail last week.
        I don't know what to do any more. Please advise what I can do to every day received the digest mail/
        Sincerely, Catherine Stuy
        Click here to find a massage therapy school near you.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieZBZXGBMO3abrbdy1LMvA0e6rZZg7CkdSn99NvsL7yQXeG4/?count=1234567890
      • Kees Dommisse
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
          This can happen once in a while after mail from Yahoo bounces. Reasons
          for that can be temporary downtime of your mailserver, your mailbox
          was full and so on. Note that only one refusal from your mailserver
          will immediately lead to Yahoo stopping sending mail of that
          particular group to you so you have to use a reliable mailserver.

          To overcome this issue go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesland-genealogy/ and log in. Once
          logged in click "edit membership" There you can see if your
          emailaddress is still valid. If not you do what's asked to do to make
          it valid again or you can create another emailadress if you have one.

          Do not choose 'account info' because you will not find there the
          possibilities to test and create emailadresses.

          If that does not work at all, delete your account and create a new
          one.

          Kees

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
            Catherine (and Kees),

            Both Andrys and I have tried to find what the problem is, but there doesn't
            seem to be one....: no bouncing email address, all settings as they should
            be, account status 'normal', but still you can't receive any of the group's
            messages.
            I'm at a loss here... The only advice I can think of is to try and contact
            the Yahoo-helpdesk and ask them if they have any solution.
            The following link will bring you to a contact form page (make sure it
            doesn't break):
            http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/general.html?from_url=http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/

            Good luck
            Met vriendelijke groet,
            Nynke van den Hooven
            Co-moderator Friesland-genealogy

            > This can happen once in a while after mail from Yahoo bounces. Reasons for
            > that can be temporary downtime of your mailserver, your mailbox was full
            > and so on. Note that only one refusal from your mailserver will
            > immediately lead to Yahoo stopping sending mail of that particular group
            > to you so you have to use a reliable mailserver.
            >
            > To overcome this issue go to
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesland-genealogy/ and log in. Once logged
            > in click "edit membership" There you can see if your emailaddress is still
            > valid. If not you do what's asked to do to make it valid again or you can
            > create another emailadress if you have one.
            >
            > Do not choose 'account info' because you will not find there the
            > possibilities to test and create emailadresses.
            >
            > If that does not work at all, delete your account and create a new one.
            >
            > Kees

          • Jaap Ruiter
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
              Catherine, Kees, Nynke,

              It may be that your email program does not accept mail from the
              Friesland group (i.e. considers it as spam). You should check your spam
              settings. All mail considered as spam may be in your spam folder
              (depending on your email program).

              Good luck,
              Jaap Ruiter
            • catstuy@juno.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2009
                I do not receive any of the Friesland Daily Digest Mail.
                Please send them to me.
                Catherine Stuy catstuy@...

                Advance your career with a fully accredited PhD, 100% online. Free information.
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsMbUQo8jQxFmsDjrXiL7U3AGNFf7fekPytZbDB81WOzVn6BsUrPdW/