Hiemstra/Boersma

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
      If someone is going to the Friesian archives soon, would they please look
      up the trouwbijlagen for Hette Hijltjes Hiemstra and Akke Rintjes Boersma
      who married in Henaarderadeel on 28-6-1818. I would like to know the
      birthdate and place of Hette and the names of his parents. Thanks. Tony
    • Roelof Varkevisser
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2 7:03 AM
        Tony,

        Hette Hijltjes * 2-8-1781 ~ 9-8-1781 gereformeerde gemeente Sneek
        vader: Hijltje Hettes
        moeder: Harmke Pieters

        Volgens mij was het huwelijk op 20-6-1818

        Roelof

        If someone is going to the Friesian archives soon, would they please look
        up the trouwbijlagen for Hette Hijltjes Hiemstra and Akke Rintjes Boersma
        who married in Henaarderadeel on 28-6-1818. I would like to know the
        birthdate and place of Hette and the names of his parents. Thanks. Tony

        Het archief van deze Hazagebruikers-lijst met daarin alle sinds 8 juli 1999
        geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesland-genealogy

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 12:27 PM
          Roelof, many thanks. Now I wonder what the relationship is between the
          Hijltje Hettes of Sneek and Hijltje Hettes of Wommels. Somewhere there
          must be a common ancestor. Tony

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 18 1:23 PM
              No longer needed. I have received the required information. Apparently
              this Hette Hijltjes Hiemstra was born in Sneek and not in Wommels. He is
              son of Hyltje Hettes Hiemstra and Harmke Pyters. Who this Hyltje Hettes
              Hiemstra is I don't know but would like to find out. Thanks. Tony