Sieuke, Nieske, Grietje, Jantje, Kornelis Davids de Jong 1868-1884

  • bdejong99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      I am looking for descendents Of Sieuke, Nieske, Jantje and Kornelis
      Davids de Jong. They were born between 1868 and 1884 in Wierum.
      Kornelis Davids de Jong immigrated to the US between 1913-1918 and was
      the father of two authors, Meindert and David Cornel de Jong. Grietje
      de Jong was my great-grandmother.