de Vries - Kollumerland

  • GenSleuth@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hello All;
      I have added a de Vries genealogy to my web page. This genealogy traces
      the descendants of Fedde Reitzes de Vries and Jefke Jans Helder from
      their marriage on 6 June 1818 at Kollumerland to the present day. The
      genealogy is not complete and should be considered a work-in-progress.
      Any comments, changes or additions would be very much appreciated.

      Ron de Ruyter
      Palmdale, California
      GenSleuth@...
      Home Page - Roots in Friesland.