website geupdated

  • Johannes Zwart
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2007
      Geodendag, ik heb mijn website vandaag nieuw leven ingeblazen, veel fries/groningse parentelen kunt u vinden onder www.johanneszwart.nl onder aan de pagina staat een link naar de parentelen, als u enige aanvullingen dan wel verbeteringen voor mij hebt ben ik u erg dankbaar, vriendelijke groet Johan Zwart

    • Henk Horchner JP
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        To whom it may concern,
        I do happen to know a family Zwart here in Brisbane Australia since 1950. A family of house painters and their descendants heavily involved with the Dutch Australian social club.
        I also had dealings with a Henk Zwart an accountant in Amsterdam.
        Could they be related?
        Henk Horchner
        Brisbane Australia
        e-mail: HenkDeniseHorchner@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
            Dear Johan,
            What about Henk Zwart from Amsterdam the accountant who from memory lives on 'De Plassen' . From memory it is a piece of land in de middle of two lakes and whenever a car goes over the only road all of the buildings shake due to the peat the houses are built on. I think this is located just South from Amsterdam and the bloemen market in Aalsmeer. Heb ik dat zo goed?
            Henk

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
              Hello Henk, i am sorry, i live in the north of the netherlands and cannot remember that place in the near of aalsmeer or amsterdam, maybe it is called broek op langedijk, i am the only one of all my relatives who did ever lived outside friesland, strange enough i still am tghe onlyone, the rest is homeward bound, maybe someone else in this genealogy group knows were youre talking about, greetings Johan
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
                Of de Westeinderplas, Nieuwkoopseplassen, Vinkeveenseplassen (met daarin
                Baanbrugse Zuwe), Loosdrechtseplassen (Breukeleveen en Muieveld), etc.,
                etc., etc.

                Het barst daar van de Plassen.

                Jos

                _____

                Hello Henk, im sorry none of my relatives ever did emigrate to australie,
                their all kind of homesick and stayed in the netherlands, greetings from
                Johan
                I do happen to know a family Zwart here in Brisbane Australia since 1950. A
                family of house painters and their descendants heavily involved with the
                Dutch Australian social club.
                I also had dealings with a Henk Zwart an accountant in Amsterdam.
                Could they be related?
                Henk Horchner
                Brisbane Australia
                e-mail: HenkDeniseHorchner@ <mailto:HenkDeniseHorchner%40bigpond.com>
                bigpond.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
                  Correct I did forget it was de Vinkeveense plassen Thank you for filling that memory lapse
                  When one day in April or May 1961 we had lunch there with Henk Zwart's family a tractor drove past the cafe and the whole building shook.
                  Thank you Henk Horchner from Down under in Brisbane Australia.