Re: [Friesland-genealogy] lubbert lubbertsen van westervelt and willem lubbertsen

  • richard westerfield
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 23, 2007
      thank you
      richard westerfield

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Herman van der Woude <hvdwoude@...>
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:03:27 PM
      Subject: RE: [Friesland-genealogy] lubbert lubbertsen van westervelt and willem lubbertsen

      With the data you supplied us, I guess that you don't have anything more
      about Lubbert an Willem, their parents etc., I suggest that you ask your
      question in the Usenet newsgroup news:soc.genealogy. benelux. It is much
      'broader' than this newsgroup you are writing in now, because this newsgroup
      is only about people with Frisian ancestry (though there are enough people
      around to help you if they can).

      Good luck!
      Herman van der Woude