Re: Wat betekent vader is weduwnaar. - Babelfish

  • reyacta
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I use this one:
      http://babelfish.altavista.com/
      I've mentioned it in the subject, so you/we won't lose it again.

      greetings, margreet

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "betsyagravatt"
      <betsyagravatt@...> wrote:

      > Thank you. Somone sent an Email telling me of the address for
      "babel" where
      > translations from Dutch to English were possible. Can someone
      repeat that
      > for me.? It looked hopeful and helpful but I cannot find it in the
      email
      > which stated it for me. Baukje Berendina Atema
    • betsyagravatt
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
        Thank you Dankt u and Bedankt I wish I understood Dutch. Does anyone
        know what this title of a book means? RISPINGE the book is written I THINK
        in Dutch.....it mentions Dr. Liutjen (or Lutjen) Wagenaar who married Hiltje
        Hoekstra Hoekstra being my Mother's maiden name. Baukje Berendina Atema
        betsyagravatt@...

        <betsyagravatt@...> wrote:

        > Thank you. Somone sent an Email telling me of the address for
        "babel" where
        > translations from Dutch to English were possible. Can someone
        repeat that
        > for me.? It looked hopeful and helpful but I cannot find it in the
        email
        > which stated it for me. Baukje Berendina Atema

        Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      • femke van der meulen-hofma
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hi, Betsy

          Rispinge is a Frisian word, it means harvest (in Dutch: oogst)

          with kind regards,
          Femke van der Meulen