Re: [Friesland-genealogy]Babelfish

  • betsyagravatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Thank you, Philip for the Babelfish address. It has been difficult for me
      to struggle with Cassell's Dutch Dictionery to find word by word what all
      the emails say I did click on to your Home Page... Fascinating Emily
      DIckinson wrote a poem in which she referred to "van Dieman land" and I ws
      told that THAT meant Australia Is it true? Do you know the poem? Baukje
      Berendina Atema betsyagravatt@...