Photos Marriage Cert and Death Cert Jarig Atema

  • betsyagravatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hello Berend

      The genealogy bug has bitten me ! Again thanks for the photo of the Atema Grave marker at Schettens . I have now received emails that tell me I can get photos of Marriage and Death certificates now that I know dates and names. I'll try to do that soon.
      http://www.tresoar.nmail/bestellen.php?taal=en I enlarged the photo of the Atema grave marker at Schettens and made 7 copies for the 7 decendants of my father Gerrit Jaring Atema. He had 4 daughters : Minke, Baukje, Veltje and Kathryn. Minke had 2 children . I have 2 Veltje Alice had 1 and Kathryn (Kay) had 3. One of the three (Diane) died at 47.years of age and broke my heart. Baukje Berendina Atema betsyagravatt@...