no mail from yahoo groups

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
      Is anyone else having the same problem? I am not
      receiving any messages from any of the yahoo groups?
      Or are holidays and the heat the cause? Tony
    • Will J van Dreven-Lieuwes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
        yes....got ZH - Friesland - but that is IT.
        Willemine

        Is anyone else having the same problem? I am not
        receiving any messages from any of the yahoo groups?
        Or are holidays and the heat the cause? Tony

        Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      • reyacta
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2006
          Hi Tony,

          Maybe the mail bounced, in which case you have to re-activate your
          account(s).
          I've had no problems, got the digest-mail once or twice every day for
          the last week. The site is slow, however - and there aren't always
          many messages because of the nice weather.

          Here's how to fix bouncing mail: (copied from the Help):

          (In many cases, Yahoo! Groups can automatically reactivate your
          account once the delivery problem is solved.)
          However, in some cases you will need to manually reactivate your account:

          1. Visit your My Groups page.
          2. Look for a bounce alert near the top of the page.
          3. Click the Alert link to reactivate your account.

          Greetings, Margreet.

          --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Hofstee