Re: Antje Jans + Johannes Sybrens

  • ann_edmo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      I recieved my information from the LDS Family Research Center. The
      records there indicated the marriage ocurred on 05/09/1741. There
      were also other Antje Jans living there at that time, but so far,
      this is the marriage that I can trace back to my mother.
      I will be checking in in possible second marriages, etc. Thank-you
      for your suggestion. best regards,,,,

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Polyne de Graaf"
      <polyne.de.graaf@...> wrote:

      > How do you know that Antje Jans is the mother of Klaaske (~4 maart
      1742)?

      > On Tresoar I can not find the marriage of Antje Jans and Johannes
      > Sybrens. But there is an Antje Jans married to Johannes Piebes in
      > 1741. Johannes Sybrens (Sybberens) is a farmer in Erkens. Johannes
      > Siebes is a 'stokersknecht' in Franeker.
      > I agree that Johannes has been married twice, because Klaaske is
      born
      > before the marriage of Johannes Siebrens. The only marriage of a
      > Johannes Siebrens and an Antje is one in 1780. But the woman is
      Antje
      > Piekes..
      >
      > Polyne
      >

      > --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "ann_edmo" <ann_edmo@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello
      > > I wonder if anyone has any information on the parents of Antje
      Jans