Yke Jilderda

  • Ray Laurens Koolstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello Everyone

      On the 17th Feb my uncle passed away Alle koolstra now I was informed today that his wife passed away as well

      Yke Jilderda born 15 Oct 1925 Wouterwoude, Dantumadeel, Friesland, Netherlands died 28th Feb 2006 in Franker

      Thanks Ray Koolstra

    • blauwe- parel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
        Ray,

        You have my sympahty.
        It's hard to believe: both within 1 month !

        Margaret