Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Translation help

  • K.v.d.Wal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
      Dan, i will try if you are not in hurry. Sent it to karelvdwal@...
      regards Karel

      -------Oorspronkelijk bericht-------

      Van: dansinema
      Datum: 01/30/06 13:55:04
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] Translation help

      I am completing a short book on the Sinnema family, but need some help
      translating some pages (about five) from English to Dutch and to
      Frisian.

      Is there anyone that would be willing to help me with this?

      Thanks.

      Dan Sinema
      dansinema@...

      Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo
      com/group/Friesland-genealogy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Friesland-genealogy" on the web.