pieter jans koolstra

  • Ray Koolstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hello

      got information from somewhere that Pieter Jans Koolstra b Abt. 1743 d Abt. 1743 he married 18 Jan 1778 for the 2nd time with Janke Jans I am wondering if ther is any children through this marriage

      also I have had information on the following would like to get to know who is the parents of this wybren pieters

      hope someone can help me with this all

      Wybren Pieters , schipper te Oenkerk(1779) , waarschijnlijk overleden
      Oenkerk 1798/99
      tr. 1 Giekerk 1-8-1756 Antje Roelofs (beiden v Giekerk)
      tr 2 Oenkerk c.a. Taetske Meints (zij van Oenkerk hij van Giekerk)
      tr 3 Oenkerk Hinke Jelkes 25-3-1792 (beide van Oenkerk)

      kinderen Pieter; Minke , geb. Oenkerk 1775

      Read dutch

      Groeten Ray Koolstra
      Australia