FW: question from Anna Hofman DAHL

  • Andrys Stienstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1999
      Date Nov.8,1999
      From; Anna Hofman DAHL
      aahdahl@...
      I am sorry if I have reached the wrong address by my dutch isn't to good. I
      am trying to send a question to the list and couldn't get the other e-mail
      address to work so decided to try this one. I am trying to get some more
      information on my 4th great grandfather. His name is Paulus HOFMAN born
      about 1740 of Leeuwarden. Married Cornelia VANSTEEN 26 Oct. 1765 She was
      born in Leur, No Brbn. I am trying to find his birth date and place and
      parents names and names of any brothers or sisters he may of had. Thanks for
      any help you can give me.