RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Tresoar search sreen in English

  • Hans van Veen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Annemarth

      This is what I get when I use yoururl

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Annemarth
      Sterringa
      Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:35 PM
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Tresoar search sreen in English

      Hi Dotty,

      This is the url of the search screen in English; be sure the link

      isn't broken.

      http://www.tresoar.nl/mmtresoar/main/content_pagina_volledig.jsp?

      lang=en&pagina=genealogie&stylesheet=collectie.css

      Regards,

      Annemarth Sterringa

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Dotty Smith

      <smith_dotty@y...> wrote:

      > Not being a Dutch speaker or reader, I'm not sure of this, but it

      seems I'm not the only one having difficulty with Tresoar. It's

      been awhile since I've tried to use my bookmark for the site, and it

      doesn't work any more. I have tried accessing it by typing

      www.tresoar.net, and that gives me a lot of options, none of which

      appear to lead to access to the database. I tried Ask Jeeves and

      got a lot of site options, none of which allowed me to use the

      database. It used to be so easy! Can someone give me a direct link

      to the database, please. I have some research that needs to be

      done. Thank you so much.

      > Dotty Smith

      <KNIP>

      <KNIP>

      Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Annemarth Sterringa
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2005

        <smith_dotty@y...> wrote:
        > Not being a Dutch speaker or reader, I'm not sure of this, but it
        seems I'm not the only one having difficulty with Tresoar. It's
        been awhile since I've tried to use my bookmark for the site, and it
        doesn't work any more. I have tried accessing it by typing
        www.tresoar.net, and that gives me a lot of options, none of which
        appear to lead to access to the database. I tried Ask Jeeves and
        got a lot of site options, none of which allowed me to use the
        database. It used to be so easy! Can someone give me a direct link
        to the database, please. I have some research that needs to be
        done. Thank you so much.

        > Dotty Smith

        <KNIP>
        <KNIP>
      • Marinus
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2005
          try this link http://www.tresoar.nl/ this wil worrk

          greetinigs Marinius

          Not being a Dutch speaker or reader, I'm not sure of this, but it seems I'm not the only one having difficulty with Tresoar. It's been awhile since I've tried to use my bookmark for the site, and it doesn't work any more. I have tried accessing it by typing www.tresoar.net, and that gives me a lot of options, none of which appear to lead to access to the database. I tried Ask Jeeves and got a lot of site options, none of which allowed me to use the database. It used to be so easy! Can someone give me a direct link to the database, please. I have some research that needs to be done. Thank you so much.

        • nynke van den hooven
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2005
            Dotty, Annemarth,

            Or 'shrink the link' by using http:/www.tinyurl.com .
            RThe result being http://tinyurl.com/byyq5 leading you straight to the
            english page with all searchable databases on the Tresoar-website!

            Met vriendelijke groet,
            Nynke van den Hooven.