Welcome new friends

  • liquorman12000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
      I would like to e-mail with friends in english and would also to be
      able to learn Dutch thank you.
    • Ad Zijlstra
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
        Why you are interested to lear the Dutch language
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
          Thank you for the contact. All of my grandparents are
          from Holland and would like to learn so I can be more
          versed in this group.

          > Why you are interested to lear the Dutch language

          __________________________________
          Discover Yahoo!
          http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
        • Ad Zijlstra
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
            Hi Roy,
            OK let's try it but you've to make also some remarks for my English!!

            First of all for what you're looking for?
            History of Friesland or should I find out something of your roots in
            Holland.
            In that respect I need some names of your grand parents.

            My nname is Ad Zijlstra and I'm livin in the centre of Holland near to
            Utrecht (Montfoort)
            I'm "emigrated" from Friesland to Holland when I was young.
            OK your first lesson is how to end a letter
            Best regards "met hartelijke groeten"

            Ad Zijlstra

            > Thank you for the contact. All of my grandparents are
            > from Holland and would like to learn so I can be more
            > versed in this group.

          • Anna van Gelderen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2005
              Kan dit s.v.p. buiten de groep om? / Could you please send messages
              like these to each other's private addresses and not to this group?
              Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
              Anna van Gelderen

            • Roy Van Roekel
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2005
                Thanks for your reply. I don't need the history. As
                for grand parents, George Tolman left Holland early
                1900's with Hattie Slanga. Both have relatives still
                there in Friesland. The other grandparents Peter Van
                Roekel and Johanna De Jong Both born usa, but their
                relatives are Conrad De Jong and Bart Van Roekel of
                Gelderland. Time about 1830 to 1860.in holland if you
                can help ok. The more people that know the more help
                to get. Will send to private e-mails when I know the
                individuals. Thank you R. Van Roekel

                Discover Yahoo!
                http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html