Friesarchiefnet

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      I have been doing some research in the files available through the
      friesarchiefnet. In particular I was looking at the Bevolkingsgegevens
      of Lemsterland. I was surprised at the number of errors there are in
      that file - I was looking for the name Hofstee. I am not sure whether
      these are transcription errors or they actually exist in the original
      registers. Tony
    • j. van der meulen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        I agree with you, there is a number of mistakes. So far, I have communicated
        this mistakes with the Archive through their e-mail address and so far I
        received positive reactions. I think they need the support of users like us,
        so please let them know where you find different data.
        Jan van der Meulen.