Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Kalsbeek van Idaarderadeel

  • Albert Balt
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28 4:22 AM
      I am not done yet, Johan. Right now I am busy with things but you and Tjerk Tigchelaar will have your family in Rochester, NY.

      Mvg.
      Bert Balt

      "J. Koldijk" <ja.koldijk@...> wrote:
      Bert Balt,
      Many thanks for your comprehensive info on the Kalsbeek/Feenstra family.Was
      great help in completing the Ale Sikkes Koldijk branch (Marijke Ales was the
      youngest of his 2 daughters) in the Koldijk Family book.
      Johan Koldijk.