Zil??straat, Arum, 1812

  • joanhaga
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Could someone help me complete this street name from an 1822
      marriage certificate? It reads "...house nr 130 in the Zil??straat
      in Arum", the location where an ancestor died in 1812. Maybe this
      would sound familiar to someone. Thank you!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Joan,

        In contemporary Arum I found a street called 'Zilverstreek'. Is that a possibillity?
        Picture can be found on
        http://www.arum-friesland.nl/index.php?fase=gallery&action=view_image&i_id=31&a_id=16

        Met vriendelijke groet,
        Nynke van den Hooven.