Fw: [Friesland-genealogy] maison d.arrèt .....

  • Appy de Vries (hotmail)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      From: "Appy de Vries (hotmail)" <appydevries@...>
      To: <Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] maison d.arrèt .....

      > Marion;
      > I don't know if the book is still available
      > in schops .I have send my copy of it,
      > already to Australia ,to Trudy Bray.
      > In the book,part of her mothers family is covered.
      > So unforunately , I can 't help you with it !
      > Greetings and good luck!
      > Appy.

    • kbylsma1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Appy:

        Could you give a brief sketch about Jan Hut and his significance? I
        remember the name from expressions used by my parents. Thanks.
        Explanation in Dutch is fine.

        Klaas Bylsma, Canada.
        Website at: http://kbylsma.bravehost.com/

        --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Appy de Vries