Lolkje Annes Heystra

  • John de Beer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 1999
      Good morning from San Diego, CA.

      Wondering if anyone has any further information on Lolkje Annes Heystra. I
      have attached some of the information that I have of here marriage and some
      of her descendents.

      Thanks for any help that you can give to me.

      John De Beer
      jdebeer@...

      Generation One

      1. Lolkje Annes Heystra; born before 1780 at Friesland, Netherlands;
      married Fedde Ruurds Weidema, son of Ruurd Feddes Weidema and N. N, 7 May
      1797 at Bolsward, Friesland, Netherlands; died before 1852 at Friesland,
      Netherlands.
      Lived as widow at Bolsward, 1843 (second marriage of her son) and deceased
      before 1852 (his third marriage).

      Children of Lolkje Annes1 Heystra and Fedde Ruurds Weidema were:
      + 2 i. Jakkele Feddes Weidema, born 21 Feb 1810 at Exmorra, Wonseradeel,
      Friesland, Netherlands; married Sietske Gabes Boomsma; married Grietje
      Lefferts Wiersma; married Boukjen Tjerks Mensonides.

      Generation Two

      2. Jakkele Feddes Weidema (Lolkje Heystra); born 21 Feb 1810 at
      Exmorra, Wonseradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; married Sietske Gabes Boomsma
      12 May 1838 at Franekeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; married Grietje
      Lefferts Wiersma, daughter of Leffert Taekes Wiersma and Bauk Eelkes
      Wouters, 21 Oct 1843 at Franekeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; married
      Boukjen Tjerks Mensonides 29 Feb 1852 at Bolsward, Friesland, Netherlands.

      There were no children of Jakkele Feddes Weidema and Sietske Gabes
      Boomsma.

      Children of Jakkele Feddes2 Weidema and Grietje Lefferts Wiersma were:
      + 3 i. Baukje Jakkeles Weidema, born 11 Mar 1848 at Zweins,
      Franekeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; married Johannes de Beer.

      There were no children of Jakkele Feddes2 Weidema and Boukjen Tjerks
      Mensonides.

      Generation Three

      3. Baukje Jakkeles Weidema (Jakkele, Lolkje Heystra); born 11 Mar 1848
      at Zweins, Franekeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; married Johannes de Beer,
      son of Rinse Rinses de Beer and Tettje Simones de Haan, 27 Nov 1869 at
      Barradeel, Friesland, Netherlands; died 1 Jan 1934 at Tzummarum,
      Franekeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands, at age 85.
    • FLMD, Andrys Stienstra
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 1999
        Volgens GenLias:

        Bron: Burgerlijke stand - overlijden (Overledene)
        Overledene
        Naam: Fedde Ruurds Weidema
        Geslacht: M
        Overlijdensdatum: 08-02-1815