Ancestors of Jacob Liemburg and Juliana van der Wal

  • Dirk Peters
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello,

      first I would like to introduce myself. I concern myself for some years
      for purely private reasons with ancestor research.

      In the geneological table of my nephew (Nils Gaastra) a Jacob Liemburg
      is at position 18.

      The documents of the gaastra-family say, that he was born at 1.11.1882
      (place unknown), went to Germany and died at 31.10.1966 in Heppendorf.
      After these documents was its wife a. Juliana van der Wal (born 1888,
      died 16.6.1652). The date of marriage are unknown.

      Does somebody have informations about this Jacob Liemburg or his wife
      Juliana van der Wal?

      On the internet I found a Jacob Liemburg. But he was born at 18.11.1882
      in Aengwirden and married Sjoerdje van der Wal.
      It's possible that this is the same Jacob Liemburg?

      Viele Grüße / With kindest regards

      Dirk Peters (read and write english, read dutch (slow))

      ----------------------------
      www.dirkpeters.net
      mail@...
      ----------------------------
    • Hinke Woudt
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi Dirk,

        Try this link (?)

        http://home-1.tiscali.nl/~sb074257/liemburg_a.htm

        Hinke.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
          Hello Hinke,

          thank you for your answer.

          Viele Grüße / With kindest regards

          Dirk Peters (read and write english, read dutch (slow))
          ----------------------------
          www.dirkpeters.net
          mail@...
          ----------------------------

          Juliana
          > van der Wal
          >

          > Hi Dirk,
          >
          > Try this link (?)
          >

          > http://home-1.tiscali.nl/~sb074257/liemburg_a.htm
          >
          > Hinke.
          >

          > Dirk Peters schreef:
          >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > first I would like to introduce myself. I concern myself for some
          years
          > > for purely private reasons with ancestor research.
          > >
          > > In the geneological table of my nephew (Nils Gaastra) a Jacob
          Liemburg
          > > is at position 18.
          > >
          > > The documents of the gaastra-family say, that he was born at
          1.11.1882
          > > (place unknown), went to Germany and died at 31.10.1966 in
          Heppendorf.
          > > After these documents was its wife a. Juliana van der Wal (born
          1888,
          > > died 16.6.1652). The date of marriage are unknown.
          > >
          > > Does somebody have informations about this Jacob Liemburg or his
          wife
          > > Juliana van der Wal?
          > >
          > > On the internet I found a Jacob Liemburg. But he was born at
          18.11.1882
          > > in Aengwirden and married Sjoerdje van der Wal.
          > > It's possible that this is the same Jacob Liemburg?
          > >
          > > Viele Grüße / With kindest regards
          > >
          > > Dirk Peters (read and write english, read dutch (slow))

          > Om uw abonnement te beëindigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-bericht naar:
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Appy de Vries (hotmail)
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
            Dirk;
            I find for you;
            Bknr 2263 Aktenr 24.Aengwirden
            Huw.06-08-1907.
            Jacob Alts Liemburg [24j] arbeider geb.en won. Tjalleberd, zoon van Alt
            Jacobs Liemburg [51j] en
            Maartje Stap [48j] won.Tjalleberd
            en
            Sjoerdje van der Wal [22j] geb.en won.te Tjalleberd
            dochter van Hermanus Alberts van der Wal [55j]
            en Aaltje Jans Klaren [50j] beide won.Tjalleberd.
            with kindest regards
            Appy.

            Dirk Peters (read and write english, read dutch (slow))
            ----------------------------
            www.dirkpeters.net
            mail@...
            ----------------------------

          • Dirk Peters
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
              Hello,

              Thank you for your answer, but I get today the informations I need from
              Alt Liemburg.

              Viele Grüße / Kind regards

              Dirk Peters

              ---------------------
              mail@...
              www.dirkpeters.net
              ---------------------

              Juliana
              > van der Wal
              >

              > Hello Hinke,
              >
              > thank you for your answer.
              >
              > Viele Grüße / With kindest regards
              >
              > Dirk Peters (read and write english, read dutch (slow))
              > www.dirkpeters.net
              > mail@...

            • TIFFANY SCHLEPP
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004
                I am looking for information regarding Jouke Bergsma or Sipkya Iedema. Thanks for checking.
                I am his great-granddaughter and granddaughter of his only living son. My grandfather is the last in his family and at the age of 87years old he does not have a lot of time left. Any information would be great.
                Thank you,
                Tiffany