RE: HEMMINGA, Friesland, 1618 - present

  • herder
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 1999
      Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
      >From: "Dan Gamber" <dan_gamber@...>
      >
      >Researching Friesland families HEMMINGA
      >
      >Looking particularly for information on Jasper Hilles HEMMINGA, baptized 11
      >April 1735 in Zuider Drachten, Smallingerland, Friesland, Netherlands
      >
      >Our family tree can be seen on
      >www.gamber.net/hemminga/
      >
      >Regards, Dan Gamber
      >
      >>Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://users.telekabel.nl/andrys/frgen/

      Dan,
      I printed your letter and I will give it to a farmer near my hometown wo
      investigates the fam Hemminga (also his name).
      His grandson is on the internet so I hope they together are able to help you.

      Groeten Hans kalsbeek
    • herder
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 1999
        >===== Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
        >From: herder <herder@...>
        >
        >Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
        >>From: "Dan Gamber" <dan_gamber@...>
        >>
        >>Researching Friesland families HEMMINGA
        >>
        >>Looking particularly for information on Jasper Hilles HEMMINGA, baptized 11
        >>April 1735 in Zuider Drachten, Smallingerland, Friesland, Netherlands
        >>
        >>Our family tree can be seen on
        >>www.gamber.net/hemminga/
        >>
        >>Regards, Dan Gamber
        >>
        >>>Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://users.telekabel.nl/andrys/frgen/
        >

        >Dan,
        >I printed your letter and I will give it to a farmer near my hometown wo
        >investigates the fam Hemminga (also his name).
        >His grandson is on the internet so I hope they together are able to help you.
        >
        >Groeten Hans kalsbeek

        Dan, again,
        I just went to that farmer: Sjoerd hemminga, but you already met him and you
        mentioned him in your book.

        groeten again from Hans Kalsbeek