HEMMINGA, Friesland, 1618 - present

  • Dan Gamber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 1999
      Researching Friesland families HEMMINGA

      Looking particularly for information on Jasper Hilles HEMMINGA, baptized 11
      April 1735 in Zuider Drachten, Smallingerland, Friesland, Netherlands

      Our family tree can be seen on
      www.gamber.net/hemminga/

      Regards, Dan Gamber
    • herder
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 1999
        Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
        >From: "Dan Gamber" <dan_gamber@...>
        >
        >Researching Friesland families HEMMINGA
        >
        >Looking particularly for information on Jasper Hilles HEMMINGA, baptized 11
        >April 1735 in Zuider Drachten, Smallingerland, Friesland, Netherlands
        >
        >Our family tree can be seen on
        >www.gamber.net/hemminga/
        >
        >Regards, Dan Gamber
        >
        >>Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://users.telekabel.nl/andrys/frgen/

        Dan,
        I printed your letter and I will give it to a farmer near my hometown wo
        investigates the fam Hemminga (also his name).
        His grandson is on the internet so I hope they together are able to help you.

        Groeten Hans kalsbeek
      • herder
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 1999
          >===== Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
          >From: herder <herder@...>
          >
          >Original Message From Friesland-genealogy@onelist.com =====
          >>From: "Dan Gamber" <dan_gamber@...>
          >>
          >>Researching Friesland families HEMMINGA
          >>
          >>Looking particularly for information on Jasper Hilles HEMMINGA, baptized 11
          >>April 1735 in Zuider Drachten, Smallingerland, Friesland, Netherlands
          >>
          >>Our family tree can be seen on
          >>www.gamber.net/hemminga/
          >>
          >>Regards, Dan Gamber
          >>
          >>>Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://users.telekabel.nl/andrys/frgen/
          >

          >Dan,
          >I printed your letter and I will give it to a farmer near my hometown wo
          >investigates the fam Hemminga (also his name).
          >His grandson is on the internet so I hope they together are able to help you.
          >
          >Groeten Hans kalsbeek

          Dan, again,
          I just went to that farmer: Sjoerd hemminga, but you already met him and you
          mentioned him in your book.

          groeten again from Hans Kalsbeek